is there a table that saves the time status for each issue?

gonzalo zegarra August 8, 2016

hi

I need a query sql that shows me the time status for each issue but i cant find the table that saves that values.

i think it exits because when i enter to an issue in the part transitions says Time In Source Status and it shows me the time for each status.

thx

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2016

No, it's not stored, it's calculated.

gonzalo zegarra August 8, 2016

is there a query for that calculation?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2016

It reads the history (select from changeitem and changegroup, if I understand correctly) and does the calculation in code.  If you're looking at the "time in status" field, it stores the results in the index, but if you're looking at the transistions tab from the JIRA Toolkit, I think it does it on read/display.

This is one of many reasons to not bother reading the database - it doesn't contain what you think it might and it's hard to understand.

Suggest an answer