is the provided data enough in purchased course to clear ACP 600 certification?

Farhan Faqeer June 15, 2021

I have to appear ACP 600 certification exam. The course is already purchased. anyone can confirm the data provided regarding exam preparation is enough to clear the exam?

1 answer

0 votes
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2021

Hello @Farhan Faqeer ,

Download the exam topics from https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-600. 

The Exam Topics document opens with Important Concepts to Master. Knowing what issue collectors are is included in that list of concepts, and that is one topic that is not covered in the course, if I recall correctly.  If there are any others that are not treated in the course, they will appear in this Concepts to Master section of the Exam Topics document.  For any topic not treated in the course, you will not be required to have deep and extensive knowledge of it.  Issue collectors is a great example: You just need to know what they are and what permissions are needed to configure them. 

Also, additional free JQL courses you can use to supplement the Project Administration in Jira Server course include the FreeTutorial called Gain Project Insights through JQL and the Skillbuilder course JQL in Jira Service Management (for which you should skip the JSM-specific functions and make use only of the general JQL review contained in that course.).

These free courses are found here: https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog.

Best Regards,

Atlassian Certification Team

Farhan Faqeer June 16, 2021

@Julia  Thanks. 

What will be the exam format? only multiple choice questions are included ?

2-is every question have limited time?

3-Can we change the answer of any question if we move forward after submitting the answer? i.e I submit the answer of question #2 and now i am on question #6. is system allowed to change the answer of question #2 ?

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2021

@Farhan Faqeer , the exam is multiple-choice, and you have 180 minutes to complete it. The individual questions do not have their own time limits. You can go back and change your answer any time before submitting the exam.

Suggest an answer