intenso Template plugin

Cynthia Fehr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

Hello,

I uninstalled the intenso Template plugin in JIRA with the Atlassian upm but now I have no option to reinstall it.

I'm on version 6.4.11 of JIRA and the documentation says that the template plugin is compatible with it.

Can anyone tell me how I can reinstall it?

Thanks,

Cynthia

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

You shouldn't copy it to plugin directory. You can install it in JIRA. To install plugin you should

1 Go to administration->add-ons->manage-add-ons

2. Choose Upload add-on and select file.

That's all you need to do. Sometimes you need to refresh page to see change in JIRA.

Here you can find instruction by atlassian how to install plugin from file: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Installing+add-ons#Installingadd-ons-Installingbyfileupload

Best Regards,

0 votes
Cynthia Fehr
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 9, 2015

Thank-you for your help.

Can you tell me how to download and install it?  I downloaded it and copied it into my plugin directory but it isn't working.

The install from the upm isn't working.

0 votes
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2015

Hi Cynthia,

you should install it like new plugin. Configuration before uninstalling will be available for new installed Issue Template. You can install it via upm using find new add-ons or you can download version and install it.

Versions of issue template you can find here.

If you have any errors during installation of plugin write to plugins@intenso.com.pl

I hope I've helped you.

Suggest an answer