intenso Template plugin

Hello,

I uninstalled the intenso Template plugin in JIRA with the Atlassian upm but now I have no option to reinstall it.

I'm on version 6.4.11 of JIRA and the documentation says that the template plugin is compatible with it.

Can anyone tell me how I can reinstall it?

Thanks,

Cynthia

3 answers

1 accepted

You shouldn't copy it to plugin directory. You can install it in JIRA. To install plugin you should

1 Go to administration->add-ons->manage-add-ons

2. Choose Upload add-on and select file.

That's all you need to do. Sometimes you need to refresh page to see change in JIRA.

Here you can find instruction by atlassian how to install plugin from file: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Installing+add-ons#Installingadd-ons-Installingbyfileupload

Best Regards,

Hi Cynthia,

you should install it like new plugin. Configuration before uninstalling will be available for new installed Issue Template. You can install it via upm using find new add-ons or you can download version and install it.

Versions of issue template you can find here.

If you have any errors during installation of plugin write to plugins@intenso.com.pl

I hope I've helped you.

Thank-you for your help.

Can you tell me how to download and install it?  I downloaded it and copied it into my plugin directory but it isn't working.

The install from the upm isn't working.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,277 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot