integrate jira to subversion

Can some one help me to integrate JIRA with subversion. My goal is when developer commit his changes to subversion, the same comments with version information should update to JIRA under the issue number.

2 answers

1 accepted

We have already to installed JIRA Subversion plugin to our JIRA system, And subversion also ready to use with all pre hook configurations. Please let me know what I need to do to reflect the commits to JIRA?

Follow the instructions for using it? Set up the link to subversion in the plugin config screen, then let it build an index from your repo.

I have done the setup as documented. And found that subversion not getting update on the JIRA. Is there any delay to get the update to JIRA? Please help me to understand.

Yes, up to 15 minutes, plus the time it takes to run the indexing on the repository. If you have configured it as per docs, then the next question is "what does the log file say"? (In JIRA)

Did you create any svn commits with the JIRA issue key in commit message?

You can also use https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kintosoft.jira.subversion-plus which gives you more powerful integration with subversion.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,884 views 19 22
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you