installation of a plugin license file fails

Stéphane Genin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2012

Hi,

I'm currently upgrading a JIRA instance from 4.3 to 5.1.

I need to install a new version of Customware JIRA Salesforce connector. I need to provide a license key.

I tried to install a trial license, but when I upload the .key file, I get an error :

There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:MySQL - version:5.5.13 - minor version:5 - major version:5 Driver: - name:MySQL-AB JDBC Driver - version:mysql-connector-java-5.1.10 ( Revision: ${svn.Revision} ) com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Data too long for column 'CONTENT' at row 1

I have the same problem with the license key we purchased with the previous version.

I uploaded other license key files, and it works well.

Does anyone already faced this situation?

Thanks

Stéphane

1 answer

0 votes
Marcus Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2012

Hi Stéphane,

Are you referring to this plugin? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.plugins.connector.salesforce.salesforce-connector-plugin

I believe this is not compatible with JIRA 5.1.

Suggest an answer