incorrect price Easy Agile User Story Maps

Abdul Alzahrani December 15, 2017

Hi , 

I was about to install Easy Agile User Story Maps and when I reviewed the pricing schema it was showing that it will cost $10 Up to 10 users however when I went to marketplace it is showing $1525 / month which does not make sense but i wanted to make sure first it is fixed before I start my free trial. this is also showing for Bauer story map as well. 

Can you please confirm the actual price per month ?

Thank you

Marketplace.PNG

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
BenW
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Hello,

This issue has been fixed in production. As @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- guessed, some Jira customers were shown the 2000 user price instead of their actual price. This only affected new Jira Cloud customers within their first 7 days of using the application. 

Cheers,
Ben

0 votes
Abdul Alzahrani December 15, 2017

I'm using G suite sync and only have 8 people in my team , do you know how to find out from where this number is fetched in Jira ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2017

From the licence you've got for your Jira system.

If you are on Cloud, then you either have a 2000 user licence, or you are on a Trial, which automatically assumes the highest tier for the week.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

I'd guess that's the 2000 user licence price.  That suggests you have a 2000 user licence for Jira.

Add-on tiers have to match the highest number of licenced users in the application you are adding them to.

Suggest an answer