inaccurate SLA countdown in Enhancer

rob barker March 26, 2015

I have installed the trial version of the enhancer plugin to our prod instance to test this tool to create SLA targets for our teams. However the SLA countdown results appear to be wrong – they always appear to be the same and reset to the maximum SLA value…

Eg – this ticket always says 3days, it has said this for two days…the clock counts down, but then restest when i revisit the ticket.

Can the tool calculate SLA measures for tickets in existance prior to the installation of the tool?

Also – I have noticed some of the “target SLA” date/times are in non-wokring days as defined in my working calendar.

I have re-indexed Jira.

Have I done something wrong..?

Jira v6.3.6

Regards,

Rob

2 answers

0 votes
rob barker August 26, 2015

Hi Tuncay, I think this was a transient issue directly after installing the plugin - the timings are now accurate. We have purchased the full license and now use it as our key SLA reporting tool. many thanks for your continued support.. regards, rob

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2015

Hi Rob, Sorry, I just noticed your question. If you are still interested in plugin, we can help you. Tuncay

Suggest an answer