in jira which table shows plugin version history?

fabby October 17, 2012

my jira version is 4.4.1.

i have know table 'pluginversion' shows jira plugin version.

i have upgraded 'groovyrunner' plugin from 2.0.3 to 2.0.7,but the 'pluginversion' table still show the '2.0.3' version.so i wonder if there's another table which shows the plugin version history?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2012

pluginversion is the only table that I am aware of! Were you looking in the same DB? And did you upgrade it via UPM?

fabby November 4, 2012

hi,Jobin

i download groovyrunner 2.0.7,and then directly install the plugin on Plugin Install tab.

today,i start the jira .and in table 'pluginversion' ,the version of groovyrunner has correctly been 2.0.7.

and field 'CREATED' value is '2012-11-05 11:30:54'.

so i think jira has to be restarted after upgrade groovy runner plugin.but the plugin's function take effect after upgrade it without restart jira.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2012

Possibly true. I havent tested it extensively :)

0 votes
fabby October 22, 2012

no one knows?

Suggest an answer