in jira 7.1 how can I remove/configure which report charts will be displayed when I click on the chart symbol for a project?

Peter Hurlemann April 13, 2016

Please don't answer "Why do you want to delete reports..." - simply ist forbidden in our company do draw automatically reports.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2016

Log in as an admin and go to the "add-ons" section.  Each report is either an add-on, or a module within an add-on, and to kill off a report, you can disable the module providing it.  Most of them will be found in the system add-ons, but you may have other add-ons in the "user installed" section.  Note - don't disable whole add-ons there, just the modules.  Even if all the modules are deactivated, an add-on might be providing functions for reports you don't want to hide in other add-ons.

You'll take our "your company has silly managers" response as read wink

Peter Hurlemann April 18, 2016

Thanks for this quick answer!

It's a bit difficult because I work with a German language version and the relevant plugin's Name is in German in this case: "Bericht-Plugin" what simply means "reports-plugin". By deactivating the modules in this plugin I can control the gadgets being displayed or not.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2016

It's pretty much called that in English as well.  I've managed to turn off the wrong gadgets in the past because of the similar names used in the modules as well.

Suggest an answer