importing in Jira from sharepoint

Gaurav Mishra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2013

We have people working in sharepoint, and we are thinking to build something which will peridically check for the updates in sharepoints, and create tickets in jira. I looked at the customware plugin but that does not seem to do this kind of stuff for importing.

Have you used one to import from sharepoint into JIRA?

tx

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gaurav Mishra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2013

well, ultimately we decided to write our own program which will do this job for us. It will fetch contents from Sharepoint, and then will use REST / SOAP apis to update in JIRA.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2013

Hi Gaurav, how you managed to do this? It envolves a lot of Dev?

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2013

Hi Gaurav

I do not think there is a webpart or integration out there that does as you say - but that is the exact use case integrations (plus more) that we have done for both IBM Connections and Jive - and love to make this happen for you in SharePoint.

Take a gander at the videos here.

Please email me at info@appfusions.com if interested to explore more.

Best,

Ellen

Gaurav Mishra
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2013

thanks for the info.

Suggest an answer