ictime plugin: accounting error

Ariadne IT13374030156 January 31, 2013

I'm evaluating ictime

when I select "accounting" from ictime menu (url .../secure/ICTimeBrowseInvoices!default.jspa) and do a search I get an error.

The first lines of stack trace are:

An error occurred whilst rendering this message. Please contact the administrators, and inform them of this bug. Details: ------- org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getInvoiceResultList' in class de.iconcept.ictime.actions.invoice.BrowseInvoices threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at templates/ictime-webwork-module/viewInvoices.vm[line 7, column 30] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.handleInvocationException(ASTMethod.java:337) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:284) at .............

Please note that I see a problem with the labels. I mean that the ictime menu has english label, but buttons, navigation links and so on are rendered as key-label (for istance: "ictime-top-menu-logwork.label").

I installed italian locale.

Kind regards

Marcello

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2013

Hi Marcello,

We don't need the complete stacktrace any longer, as the exception is obviously related to the language issue and we could reproduce the behavour. The issue will be fixed in version 2.3.2 (will be released this week).

Best regards

Tobias

Ariadne IT13374030156 February 3, 2013

thank you. I'll wait for this upgrade :)

0 votes
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2013

Hi Marcello,

Could you provide the complete stacktrace?

Regarding the language issue, this is something we are already working on (and will hopefully have it fixed for the next release). It seems that there are problems when the profile language of a user is not the same like the language set as default language for your JIRA installation or in general when the JIRA language is not specifically supported by ictime.

Best regards

Tobias

Suggest an answer