ictime in ondemand? Or some other solution to tracking a day's work...

Connell O'Neill July 17, 2014

I am coming from fogbugz which has a very fully featured time tracker that allows you to set start and end times for the issues that you work on and then look at the days worklog to see when each ticket was start & stopped. Coming to jira I find that the tools seem to just add chunks of time without allowing me to see the start and end times for tickets that I worked on throughout a day. Having this feature allows me to easily see chunks of time which I had not press "start" and fill them in.

ictime seems like it might solve the problem, but is unavailable for the ondemand system. When/is this going to be available for the ondemand system in the future? Alternativley is there something I'm just missing? I've tried Tempo, but again, you can't see the start and end times.

1 answer

0 votes
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2015

Hi, Sorry for the late replay (something did not work with Atalssian Answer notifications). Unfortunately, there are no plans to make ictime available on OnDemand/JIRA Cloud) in the near future, as this would mean to program ictime once again from the scratch.

Best regards, Tobias

Suggest an answer