ictime Plan/Actual showing only 0 hours even with Jira containing hours

KP11
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2013

I am evaluating ictime for use. I am struggling to learn it and get it to work. I have been trying to follow what documentation there is but it has been difficult.

Here is the current problem. I am trying to use the actual vs planned feature. As you can see in the attached screenshot, JIRA SWEP-1695 in component amethyst has 2d 3h of time logged against it and remaining time of 2w 1h. But the top level line by amethyst shows 0 hours for plan, logged, remaining, difference, and quality. Why don’t my times show up in the summary?

I tried initially with a Jira without a component. When that didn’t work, I put the Jira in the component amethyst. It didn’t show. I tried closing the Jira – still didn’t show. I created another Jira and set its component right at the beginning. Still only see 0 for all the summary.

Why aren’t the times summing up? Why are all the summary hours 0 even though the Jira has hours estimated, logged, and remaining?

Also, I expected that the plan/actual comparison would have additional filters besides project and component. For example, I might want to compare actual vs plan for a selected iteration or set of iterations for the project, not the entire project. Or I might want to compare plan vs actual for Jiras created during a range of dates, started during a range of dates, or completed within a range of dates. I might want to compare plan vs actual for all Jiras or only for Jiras that have completed.

Is any of that functionality in place?

Are there any step-by-step tutorials that walk a new user through using ictime – particularly for generating actual vs plan comparisons?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2013

Hey there.

I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor directly so that you can have your questions answered quicker. Review the following information:

1. Name: Interconcept GmbH (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.iconcept.ictime.jira-ictime)
  2. Address: Zum Quellenpark 38, Bad Soden 65812, Germany
  3. Email: jiraplugins@interconcept.de
  4. Homepage: http://www.interconcept.de/</li<>>

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer