• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • i have many projects , how can i configure the permeation for each one so the users of project 1 can not see the other projects?

i have many projects , how can i configure the permeation for each one so the users of project 1 can not see the other projects?

Hi there , 

i have many projects, and for each project i have users , 

i do not want the users of project "A" to see the details of the project "B" , how can i set the permissions for that . 

thank you .

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Bader,

You can have a permission scheme for each project. Please refer to Managing Project Permissions for further information.

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira 

An alternative approach is to assign your users to project roles per project as required.

In the permission scheme give 'Browse Projects' to only the set of project roles that you use.

Then if a user has no role on a specific project then they will not be able to see the project.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

23,573 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you