i am trying to log into jira through google duo passcode i am getting error

Salma.Begum January 17, 2020

1. I have launched the JIRA url.

2. I am trying to login through google duo

3. I am entering the passcode through my automation script

3. I ma getting the error "

Received invalid SAML response: Signature validation failed. SAML Response rejected

" while clicking on log in .

1 answer

0 votes
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2020

Hello @Salma.Begum

Are there any other users within your instance attempting to log in with the same mechanism and having the same issue?

no I haven't found anyone else facing this issue

Like Fernando Bordallo likes this

when I am entering the passcode manually there is no issue in logging in but entering through the automation script is making this issue

Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2020

Interesting. How is the automation scripts calling/hooking up to the sign-in service? Are you following any Atlassian Dev documents to support you?

I am using UI path a RPA tool to automate the sign in process

Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
January 17, 2020

How is the RPA getting your duo key? is it possible that it takes too long to retrieve it and by the time it introduces it it is out of date/changed?

Either way, I'd post the issue in the UiPath channels  for better support. 🙂

rpa is not getting the duo key I am entering it in the rpa robot manually (rpa robot is asking for the passcode) and it is typing that code onto the passcode textbox and clicking on sign in

Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
January 17, 2020

🤔So you are viewing the login page at the same time as the RPA pop-up or is the RPA asking you for the DUO password remotely and you can't see the login screen?

If you can see the login screen at the point in time when the RPA asks for the password, can you verify if manually entering the password does/doesn't log you in?

Suggest an answer