html in emails

Pierre Cattin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2014

Hi,

HTML is not rendered in emails, for all kinds of notifications, even though the Outgoing Mail Format is set to html for all users. I have found a workaround in the doc, but it's written that it only concerns some types of notification, and my problem concerns all types, morover I cannot stop Jira for the moment. Could there be another cause for that issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pierre Cattin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2014

I finally restarted Jira to try the resolution proposed in the doc and it worked. I am sorry for my useless question.

0 votes
Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2014

Hi Pierre,

You may want to check your own Profile -> Preferences to see whether Email Type is HTML or Text and adjust accordingly.

Cheers,

Andy

Suggest an answer