how to use greenhopper plugin with Jira evaluation trial version?

al ameen May 8, 2012

I have download the Jira evaluation trail version and i couldn't found the greenhopper plugin in jira instance. please tell me how to get greenhopper plugin in Jira evaluation version.

I have installed a jar file of greenhopper and place inside the folder web-inf\lib and displaying under jira administration -> plugin -> managing tab when i try to enable the plugin it display error like "Jira server is not connected and timeout" and "Invalid license". please tell how update or add the greenhopper license in jira evaluation version. please provide the solution with screenshots it will be very helpful

1 answer

1 vote
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

Not sure if you have seen this guide to installing and applying license to GreenHopper - http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/GreenHopper+Installation+and+Upgrade+Guide. Essentially, you will need to enter the license in the Plugin Manager (search for GreenHopper, and expand the row).

Suggest an answer