how to prevent comments not to push back to salesforce through webhook

ryeddula April 3, 2019

how to prevent comments not to push back to salesforce through webhook

1. It should allow to push comment through webhook when comment is created in JIRA

2. But When comment synced from salesforce to jira, its should not sync back to salesforce

any idea please

1 answer

0 votes
Juan Recabarren [ServiceRocket]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 4, 2019

Hello Rajesh,

I'd like to know if you're using ServiceRockets Jira Salesforce Connector and would like to implement those two requirements using our app?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Juan

ryeddula April 4, 2019

sorry Juan, I am not using ServiceRoacket, am directly connecting through rest api

Giulia Meniconzi December 1, 2020

@Juan Recabarren [ServiceRocket]I'm having the same problem using Salesforce Connector, how can this be solved? Thanks

Pablo Gamblin _ServiceRocket_ December 1, 2020

Hi @Giulia Meniconzi to be able to help can you please let us know if you're currently using Jira Cloud or the Server version? Also I'd like to request you create a support ticket in our portal: https://atlassian.servicerocket.com/  

Thank you,

Pablo

Juan Recabarren [ServiceRocket]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2020

Hi @Giulia Meniconzi,

I'd like to request you create a new support ticket in our support portal and a support representative will further help with your issue: https://servicerocket-apps.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/1/create/1

Also please let us know if you're currently using Jira Cloud edition or Jira Server one (if it's Jira Server please specify if you're using the Salesforce Connector or the Classic Salesforce Connector).

Thanks

Suggest an answer