how to migration jira cloud to Jira On Server ?

Raafi Ramadhan August 25, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Migrating from JIRA Cloud to JIRA Server

how to migrate to the cloud Jira Jira on the server ? I was already doing trials with this article but can not ... https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/migrating-from-jira-cloud-to-jira-server-720411863.html

1 answer

1 vote
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2016

Raafi,

You are following the correct documentation. What exactly is the issue you are facing? share more details.

-Ravi

Aylin Kohls
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2016

Hi Ravi.

I followed the steps defined by Atlassian in the link Raafi mentioned, but the problem I have is: if I import Cloud data into Server instance and then Install pluggins, some validations, conditions and post-functions available only after installing pluggins, are corrupted in migrated workflows.

Do I need to pre-install all of the plugins needed (though the documentation suggests otherwise)

Thanks!!!

Suggest an answer