how to, manually create/pull a (weekly or daily) report on tickets listed within my companies Jira's web-based system that will show all or some of the following info/columns...
1. Issue type:
2. Issue description:
3. Who reported the issue:
4. Date issue reported:
5. Order Number:
6. Company Name of the client/customer:
7. Company ID (Company Request ID):
8. 'my companies' lates comment/status update with date:
9. Issue Status:
10. 'my companies' Jira Ticket number which we assign the issue/ticket:
11. Ticket Owner: We would say which department this is assigned to.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events