how to make additional mail accounts for mine site

Rinus Eggenkamp December 30, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Creating issues and comments from email

I'have 1 mail account for mine site, i need some more accounts for handling incoming mails to several projects

2 answers

0 votes
Rinus Eggenkamp December 31, 2016
I mean our atlassian site.  In this site we have several projects. I want to have the possibility to make new issues by sending an email to JIRA .
On this moment I have one email address (JIRA @meander.atlassian.net) and I think I need more for making new issues, but it is not clear for me how to do this. 
I hope you can help me!
With regards
Rinus Eggenkamp 
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2016

You need to explain that a bit more.  What's a "mine site"?

Rinus Eggenkamp December 31, 2016
I mean our atlassian site.  In this site we have several projects. I want to have the possibility to make new issues by sending an email to JIRA .
On this moment I have one email address (JIRA@meander.atlassian.net) and I think I need more for making new issues, but it is not clear for me how to do this. 
I hope you can help me!
With regards
Rinus Eggenkamp 
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2016

Ah, ok.  Well, you don't.  That email address is for sending emails out, and it is usually connected to a handler so that you get comments when people reply to them. 

If you want more incoming email addresses, you need to set them up on your mail server, and then connect JIRA to that server to process them.

Suggest an answer