how to make Label field editable in WBS-Gantt?

赵小雨 May 24, 2022

when I use WBS-Gantt,Label field is non-editable

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alessandro Portela Cristiano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

Hello @赵小雨 

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question.

According to our documentation, the Labels field can be displayed but not directly edited in the Gantt chart at the moment.

However, you can click in the Issue name under the (Project/Version/Issue) column to display the issue panel inside the Gantt Chart screen, enabling you to edit the Labels field.

In any case, we have reported this behavior as a suggestion for our developers for further improvements.
Once it has been elected for further releases, it will become available on the WBS Gantt-Chart Product Board Portal.

We are looking forward to hearing more from you. If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please, contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. We'll be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Alessandro C. | Support Engineer
Ricksoft Support Team

赵小雨 May 25, 2022

It's very happy to accept your email on my question。
        According to my using experience,when you set value of a label None,the label will not to be show on the  issue panel.
So I can't set this label field in a shortcut. 
        So we sincerely hope that the WBS-Gantt will support label field editable. 
        Our company has 5000 people using jira, if you can support WBS-Gantt chart editing label field, it will solve a big problem for us.
        very sincere thanks.
        Looking forward to hearing from you.
Catch.jpgCatch730C.jpg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2022

Hi @赵小雨 

Thank you for your reply and appreciate your feedback.

The behavior you are seeing is intended. As of now, WBS Gantt-Chart is not able modify Labels directly in the board itself. It is only capable of displaying Labels applied in the Jira Issue screen.

As mentioned earlier, we have reported this behavior as a suggestion for our developers for further improvements.

Although we may not have a workaround for it, we understand that this behavior is not optimal. But let's give our developers some time to investigate and implement this suggestion if possible.

We'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter. If you need assistance with the WBS Gantt-Chart or have any other questions, please let us know as well. It will be our pleasure to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Alessandro C| Support Engineer
Ricksoft Support Team

Like 赵小雨 likes this
赵小雨 May 30, 2022

Hello, the custom table in the jira applet is very easy to use, but unfortunately it does not support multi-dimensional analysis, such as the sunburst chart, I hope to support the sunburst chart, which will better perform bug analysis and statistics.

Mauricio Groth June 2, 2022

Hello @赵小雨, thank you for replying!

My name is Mauricio, and I work with Alessandro. As he is off, I will be working on your community question.

As Alessandro mentioned, we have reported your feedback to our developers for further improvements. Regarding the sunburst chart, are you referring to having this ability in Jira or WBS Gannt-Chart? 

If you need assistance with the WBS Gantt-Chart or have any other questions, please let us know as well. It will be our pleasure to help.
We wish you a great day!
Kind Regards,
Mauricio Groth | Support Engineer
Ricksoft Support Team

Like 赵小雨 likes this
赵小雨 June 10, 2022

I am referring to the display of the sunburst graph in jira, with a custom graph plugin

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2022

Hello @赵小雨 

Appreciate your reply and feedback; We have reported your suggestion about sunburst graph to our developers as well.

As mentioned previously, once it has been elected for further releases, it will become available on the WBS Gantt-Chart Product Board Portal.

If there is anything else we can be of assistance to, please let us know.

Wish you have a great day ahead!

Kind Regards,
Alessandro C. | Support Engineer
Ricksoft Support Team

Like 赵小雨 likes this

Suggest an answer