how to load list values in drop down list?

Nageswarara Rao March 6, 2013

Hi,

I have a question to load list values in drop down , For example i get all the values from database

i want to load those values into drop down list , i am confusing how to do this

help me on this problem

2 answers

1 vote
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013
0 votes
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013

You also can use Script Runner plugin to load values into custom field configurations. There is a builtin script for that.

Henning

Harriet Brichta April 27, 2016

Is this for dynamic loading of the drop down from a database, or is this intended for a static upload? 

Also, does the database have to be the JIRA database, or can you use another database, specifying the server, database, table, userid, and password.

Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 27, 2016

This is for a static upload of values. For dynamic loading from a different database (or textfile) you should try the nFeed plugin.

Suggest an answer