how to get to jira from confluence / answers

Erik Bianchi June 10, 2015

Hey there, Im new to JIRA and a bit lost.

In the email I got to go to JIRA Agile after signing up, it takes me to the confluence page for JIRA Agile.

However, I cant find a way to actually get to JIRA or JIRA agile... am I overlooking a global nav?

3 answers

1 vote
Erik Bianchi June 11, 2015

Thank you for your help.

I think I foobard the setup.

I first signed up for confluence through the free trial page. then later in the day took the same path to start a free trial for JIRA and Agile each time going through the free trial page.

I was using my credentials but it created these accounts on separate sub domains. I've created a new ticket on how I can resolve that issue.

Thanks for your help!

1 vote
joy ong June 10, 2015

Hi Erik, not clear on where you are versus where you need to get to.

Are you not able to get to this dashboard?

jira.jpg

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2015

@Erik Bianchi, I think Joy has it on the mark: You should be able to see the JIRA Dashboards/Projects/Issues menus if you are in JIRA. If you have the JIRA Agile add-on, you should see Agile as well.

If you don't see that, perhaps you are in the Confluence application instead? If you have multiple Atlassian applications connected, you can navigate using the Application Navigator:

image2015-6-10 21:0:56.png

Hope I could help.

Suggest an answer