• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to enable view settings option in JIRA Roadmap view Edited

As I am hoping to change color coding of each tasks based o division of work, I am unable to see the View setting > change color under components in JIRA

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Feb 14, 2020

Hi,

I understand that you're using Jira Server, and expecting to see Roadmap features.  However I am confused by this, because the Roadmap features are currently restricted to only exist within Next-gen projects that are only available in Jira Cloud (not server).   More details on the Roadmap feature, and how it works in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/roadmap-957979308.html 

The implementation of this feature in Jira Software Server is something we are tracking in JSWSERVER-19614.  Should this particular feature come to a future version of Jira Software Server, that ticket will most likely be updated first to indicate which version might contain that feature.  So I would recommend watching that ticket if this is something you want to see in Jira Software Server versions.

Does this help?  Please let me know if I have misunderstood your the nature of your request here.

Cheers,

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you