how to enable print issues in jira 6.4.8 and this option is available or not for this version

vishnu ponduru February 6, 2017

hi,

Can you please let me know on which version onward  print issue card option is available in JIRA and how to get this feature in jira6.4.8 with out installing any paid plugin.

Thanks in advance 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2017

I apologise for not being able to give exact numbers here, but my memory is not good.

The printing of cards from JIRA Agile has been available since a release of JIRA Agile for JIRA 6.2, I think.  I might be wrong, as it could be 6.1 or 6.3, and I really cannot remember the versions of Agile involved.

vishnu ponduru February 19, 2017

Hi Nic,

we are using agile 6.4.8 JIRA server and agile version 6.7.11.

here I am not able to get "print issue cards" in boards.  how to enable this feature in agile board with out installing any paid plugin in jira. In add_ons latest version of JiraAgail is 6.7.16.

is there any chance to get this print card issue option after updated it?

Thanks in advance.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2017

I don't know what you have turned off that disables it in your version.

vishnu ponduru February 20, 2017

hi nic,

Where i can enable this option,do you have any idea?

Thanks

Suggest an answer