how to display two transaction from one status on JIRA

Asma Abu Alfailat July 11, 2017

Please note that i got two outgoing transaction from one status but only one of them displaying when i associate the workflow to a poject, Only "Tested locally" transaction is displaying and the other transaction is "Reopen" is not displaying when i associate the workflow to a poject. 

TwoTransactions.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2017

Check that you don't have any conditions on the reopen transition. Now it is active you're seeing it as it is implemented. 

There are conditions but for the specific user to be displaying but the user i am logged in with got the conditions 

If i added three condition the three of them should be applicable to display the transaction not at least one of them

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2017

When weird things happen I always re-index.  If it still isn't working and you're sure all the conditions are being met, user role/group and any fields I'd open an issue with Atlassian.  If you have field conditions make sure you are using the correct compare function. 

Thanks for your help, It working fine now :D

Suggest an answer