how to delete sla configuration From SQL SERVER

valeria cruz October 21, 2015

Hi!
My SLA configurations is in blank (i have many configurations) so i decided to delete this configuration in my SQL DB,
How I do this?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2015

Don't.  Let JIRA handle the database writes for you as it's far too easy to get it wrong.

valeria cruz October 22, 2015

Hi Nic, this is not working in JIRA, I need to delete this information, so I decided to delete from data base, because in JIRA I can`t open my sla configurations

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2015

Deleting from the database is the last thing you want to do - you need to stop JIRA before you do it, understand *exactly* what you're deleting, probably take a backup (so that when you find out you've done more damage than good, you can revert) and possibly re-index after restart. I suspect a better approach would be to work out why "this is not working". What does the log file say when you try to delete? What's the error on screen (or behaviour if there's no error)? What makes you think hacking a database is going to help?

valeria cruz October 22, 2015

When I open my sla configuration, my page still blank, no options but I have many configurations in this project. I`ll attach some prints to you.

Suggest an answer