how to choose the issue attachments in custom email with groovyrunner?

Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2012

Hi everybody,

i'm using groovyrunner to send custom email. At the moment there is the option to choose between all, new and none for the attachments, but this option applies to every sent email.

Is it possible have a screen during the transition, where all issue attachment will be listed, and i will be able to choose which ones i want to attach?

Thanx in advance,

Kostas

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2012

You'd need to override my class (which is not that hard). If you wanted to allow the user to choose between all, new and none, the no-progamming solution might be to have a radio button custom field with those options, add the send email function three times, and use a mutually exclusive conditions based on the custom field value.

Or, create a multiselect which shows all the attachments, let the user select, then override my class to filter on the selection.

There is nothing out of the box though...

Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 23, 2012

thanx for the ideas

Suggest an answer