how to change the default scheme for a workflow?

chris hoerske July 3, 2014

I had a workflow that is associated to the project type 'JIRA Classic'. I want to change the schema which in return changes the work flow for this project type. What's the easiest way to do this? I have a few status' that I want associated to this project type/workflow by default. Currently after creating new projects I have to change the schema to accomplish this.

2 answers

0 votes
chris hoerske July 5, 2014
I'm trying to void the below step. I want it to where a new project is created and the Jira project template is selected.. And by default the customer work flow is already selected. I do not want to have end users perform the below step. In JIRA, when you create a new project, you will have to go to administration and change the associated workflow scheme.
0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2014

Hi Chris,

You will need to create a workflow, associate it with a workflow scheme, and associate projects to the workflow scheme.

In JIRA, when you create a new project, you will have to go to administration and change the associated workflow scheme.

Cheers

Bhushan

Suggest an answer