how to Integrating Holiday calendar to JIRA

Heshan Manamperi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2012

Hi All,

I need to interate holiday calender with my JIRA instance. ex: week ends, special company holidays. I'm using JIRA 4.3.2 version. Could you help me pls.

Thanks

HesH

1 answer

1 vote
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2012

Hi Hesh, I notice there is two Calendar plugins available in Atlassian Marketplace. You could refer to the following pages :

I hope it helps :). Good luck. Regards, John.

Sameera Shaakunthala [inactive]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2012

"Team Calendars JIRA Integration" only works if you have Confluence, right?

Looks like it's functionality is with Confluence, not JIRA.

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2012

Yes, that's correct. The only calendar you have with JIRA alone is the JIRA calendar, which just maps issues and it's due dates to a calendar, i.e. you will have to create an issue for each holiday etc.

Suggest an answer