It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how many users we can create after free trial

kiran kumar Oct 23, 2018

we created a jira account , so may i know how many users we can hold after the free trial version

1 answer

1 vote
Alexey Matveev [cPrime] Community Leader Oct 23, 2018

Hello,

Do you mean that you installed a trial license to your Jira and you want to know, how many users can work in Jira using this trial license? If so, then unlimited number of users can work.

kiran kumar Oct 23, 2018

trial period is 90 days right? so after that period can i continue it with 4 users?

Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader Oct 23, 2018

No.

Trials are 30 days for Server, with unlimited users.  You can extend up to twice, but only by contacting Atlassian.  Once a trial expires, you can continue with as many users as you want, but the whole system will be read-only, until you buy a licence for the right tier of active users you want.

Jan-Peter Rusch Oct 23, 2018

For 4 users the license is 10 USD 

You might want to buy a license ;-)

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

1,773 views 3 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you