how do i set escalation matrix in JSD???

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2016

i wanted to set escalation matrix for JSD project issue like ... Issue will created and assign to someone(admin), if responsible person is not responded on that issue within 48hr then the issue goes into 1st level escalation and assigned to manager, if he/she is not responded on that issue within 24hr then the issue will goes to 2nd level escalation  and issue will be escalated.

and if he/she respond on that issue within 24hr then the issue escalation will be changes from 2nd level to 1st level escalation.    

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2016

You could do this basically through Automation. I'd suggest looking into the built-in 'keep on top of SLA's' automation rule, which allows you to take different / multiple actions in a scenario that looks very much like the one you are describing:

Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 12.16.31.png

You can find the automation rules through Project Settings - Automation. Over there, click 'Add rule' and you should find it the above rule listed.

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2016

Hi @Walter Buggenhout [ACA IT],

i hv been configured through Automation but it does not worked what i expected.

Suggest an answer