how do i print a report for project type and issue

Cathi October 28, 2016

I am trying to export a report by project type and issue

2 answers

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2016

You could run a JQL search that is ordered by project type, and then by issue type for the required ordering.

Then you can export the list to a printable Excel spreadsheet using the Better Excel Plugin. Accessing the summary and assignee fields is trivial, for all comments you can use the "Excel comments" calculated field (tutorial).

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2016

What "report" is this?

Cathi October 28, 2016

I want to print a full report by project type and by issue type that shows the summary, assigned to  and all comments to a report

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2016

Search for the issues you want to see and print or export the results from the issue navigator (it lets you choose the fields you want to see)

Like Dustin Gläser likes this

Suggest an answer