how do i link reviews and change sets

chris weaver September 24, 2014

under the source tab of a ticket in jira, next to each change set there is no review listed even though a review has been created for that change set and the review is listed under the reviews tab. how do i get the reviews to show up next the change sets?

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 11.45.04 AM.png

4 answers

0 votes
lpater
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2014

Hi Chris,

when you view the changeset in FishEye, can you see a link to the review there? (It should be in the upper-right corner of the page).

If not it might be an issue with the review index being corrupted - you can try reindexing it using the 'Crucible Index Maintenance/Re-index' option on the 'Crucible' admin screen.

0 votes
chris weaver September 24, 2014

the review was created by clicking the create review button under the source tab

0 votes
Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

Thanks for the screenshot. You're using FishEye, cool. One more question: When you created a Review, did you do this from the source tab from within FishEye (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Creating+a+review+from+FishEye), or did you create it from something else such as: JIRA or Crucible?

0 votes
Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

Are you using a Test Management plugin? I'm thinking much of what you've detailed here is specific to your system. Could you perhaps take a screenshot to show us what you're looking at for clarification?

Suggest an answer