how do i link reviews and change sets

under the source tab of a ticket in jira, next to each change set there is no review listed even though a review has been created for that change set and the review is listed under the reviews tab. how do i get the reviews to show up next the change sets?

Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 11.45.04 AM.png

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Are you using a Test Management plugin? I'm thinking much of what you've detailed here is specific to your system. Could you perhaps take a screenshot to show us what you're looking at for clarification?

Thanks for the screenshot. You're using FishEye, cool. One more question: When you created a Review, did you do this from the source tab from within FishEye (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CRUCIBLE/Creating+a+review+from+FishEye), or did you create it from something else such as: JIRA or Crucible?

the review was created by clicking the create review button under the source tab

Lukasz Pater Atlassian Team Sep 30, 2014

Hi Chris,

when you view the changeset in FishEye, can you see a link to the review there? (It should be in the upper-right corner of the page).

If not it might be an issue with the review index being corrupted - you can try reindexing it using the 'Crucible Index Maintenance/Re-index' option on the 'Crucible' admin screen.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

300 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you