how do I move eval config settings to live server but not eval issues data?

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

I've gone through the docs on moving the Jira installation and that all seems fine except that we do not want to move the test issues we did. Is there a step I can skip or another step I can take to only migrate over all of our setup, workflows and etc., but no issue data?

Thanks,

J

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2013

There is no easy way to do this (not migrate the data), but in my opinion the best way to proceed would be to restore the whole evaluation instance and then simply remove the test project or test issues. :)

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2013

Thanks. That's the same conclusion I came to but thought I'd check to see if there was another way.

Thanks,

J

Suggest an answer