how do I configure jira with hockey app

amchew October 3, 2017

Hi, I am trying to configure Jira bug tracker with HockeyApp but I'm facing this issue that it says "No project found. Please check your credentials." . How can I do so? 

Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 1.42.53 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2017

Hard to say as the problem is on the HockeyApp side, but the error message is saying that either you can't log in to Jira because your username/password combination is wrong (can you log in as "admin" with that password in the GUI?  I suspect not), or that the user "admin" can't see whatever project it's trying to look for because the permissions are wrong or the project is not there.

amchew October 3, 2017

thanks for the quick reply. How do I find my username in Jira? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2017

Look in your profile (the icon for your avatar at the top right of Jira)

amchew October 3, 2017

That's odd.. Under my profile, it does say my username is "admin". Am I seeing something wrong? 

Under Admin as a user (me), I created a test project that I have access / permissions to , so I should be able to see it. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 3.41.02 PM.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2017

Only "site admins" group?  They don't usually get access to projects.

However, if you can login as admin, and see a project, the next question is "what project is the HockeyApp looking for?"

Deleted user November 26, 2018

I have got the same Problem, How did you resolve that? If I log into jira with the same credentials I can see all Projects.

Suggest an answer