how could i change language for request menu becouse i have only half of it translated

krzysztof kajta June 7, 2016

1 answer

1 vote
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

Hi Krzysztof,

Have you tried to use Translations for JSD? Here you can find documentation: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SPFJSD/Translations

Best Regards,

krzysztof kajta June 8, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. It looks that i don't have that addon. Is it possible to translate that menu by myself like in the documenations is said without that addon? becouse i can't find that option.

Best regards,

krzysztof kajta June 8, 2016

PS
To aproxmiate the problem i attach picture with the underlined words i want to translate.underlined.jpg

Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

Ok, This should be translated without plugin Translations for JSD. Have you installed language pack for JIRA Service Desk. About 30% of JSD has been translated to polish. If you need to translate more you can do this own in translation panel on translations.atlassian.com

Here you can find polish language pack for JSD: https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/download?lang=pl_PL#/JIRA%20Service%20Desk/3.2.0-OD-15-lp1

PS

Pozdrowienia z Wrocławia

krzysztof kajta June 9, 2016

Hello again, I have another problem. How to change request to solved (In window 1 underlined place) as an administrator? It is the problem because in customer service desk menu closed requests can be seen in view with open requests(Window 2).proiblem.jpg

PS. Kraków pozdrawia Wrocław

Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2016

Hi,

Probably your filter called "Otwarte zgłoszenia" are searching for issues where resulution is empty (unresolved - nierozwiązane). Why don't you add to transition "close" post-function which update issue field, which will populate resolution with "fixed" or "done"? This solves this problem.

Best Regards

krzysztof kajta June 9, 2016

Thank you for your quick answer. Where is the option where i can change it? I'm keep looking but i can't find it.

Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2016

Suggest an answer