how can i use pluggin for ten users?

gonzalo zegarra September 7, 2016

hi

i want to purchase the license of this pluggin for first time for ten users. i have a question. How can i manage the pluggin for those ten users?
where Do i have to indicate the ten users?

thx

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2016

If you are purchasing a Paid via Atlassian add-on, you have to match your current instance license count.

If you have a 100-user JIRA instance, you must buy a 100-user license for the add-on. You cannot buy a 10-user add-on license and arbitrarily delineate users.

gonzalo zegarra September 8, 2016

I have a doubt. when i purchase the pluggin the first. it is forever? or i must paid again after 12 months. sorry but i've never bought a pluggin before

Thx

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2016
  1. Add-ons purchased via Paid-via-Atlassian for Server-installations are perpetual – You own the version you bought forever + 12 months maintenance. 
  2. Add-ons purchased via Paid-via-Atlassian for Cloud-instances are subscription – You must pay regularly to maintain the feature/function.
  3. Add-ons purchased outside of 'Paid-via-Atlassian' are up to the vendor.

Suggest an answer