how can i deploy agile on jira service desk 3

Deleted user February 8, 2016

i have install JIRA service desk , now i want to install agile, tempo and task scheduler as an add ons over there. But the problem is that tempo is working fine, but when i upload the latest version agile add ons i.e 6.7 it says incompatible and task scheduler was also not working. I am using JIRA 7.0 and service desk 3.0.

Is there any option to deploy agile and task scheduler over there?

give me a possible suggestion. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2016

Agile is not available as an add-on for JIRA 7.

You need to install the application JIRA Software.

There are three routes you can take:

• Install JIRA Core, then go to Admin -> Manage applications and add JIRA Software and JIRA Service Desk
  • Install JIRA Software, then go to Admin -> Manage applications and add JIRA Service Desk
  • Install JIRA Service Desk, then go to Admin -> Manage applications and add JIRA Software

You can then add Tempo and the others through "manage add-ons"

The second route is the recommended one.

0 votes
Deleted user February 8, 2016

I am using JIRA SD 3.0 and JIRA 7.0 and just want to use the agile over JIRA service desk 3.0. give me a way if you have.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2016

We gave you the answer.  I'm not sure why you've asked the question again and then marked it correct when it's not an answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events