how can I transfer license?

Cynthia Ferreira November 24, 2014

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2014

Define what you mean by "transfer"

Cynthia Ferreira November 24, 2014

My company has purchased the license on behalf of my government contractor.  We must transfer the license back to the government who do not have the ease of paying with credit card online.  How can I transfer the credit card paid license back to the client who wishes to take control of the license? What are options to transfer the account?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2014

Thanks for the explanation. First, make sure that your government owners have Atlassian accounts, then find out what they are (usernames and emails they are associated with) Next, contact sales-at-atlassian.com, explaining that you want to move the licences from one account to another, giving them the old and new accounts, and, to make it a lot easier, the SEN you have for the service.

Suggest an answer