how can I migrate from mantis to jira?

Luca December 4, 2014

I have an existing mantis DB the I use as BT and I have all the current bug-tracking, plus all the history.

There is a way for import massively at list the open-but tickets?

Thanks for your help

Luca

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2014
0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2014

Hi Luca,

Another option that is not brought in the document is that you can import CSV Data into JIRA. So, if Mantis has the option to export it's data in CSV, you can also import it. Please check this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+CSV

Please beware that some formatting to the file created might be necessary to make sure everything is configured correctly, so we always recommend a test in a development environment first.

0 votes
Justin Justin December 4, 2014

No migration is a simple push-button experience, yet the tools help. You can learn the experience in-house, for the one-time integration, or especially if large scale, hire an expert. 

0 votes
Luca December 4, 2014

Thank you very much. I did find it before.

Suggest an answer