hai , i want to write JQL filter for requested deployment date = > currentdate ? current date will be the todays date .

Latha January 25, 2016

1 answer

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2016

"requested deployment date" >= startofday()

Latha January 25, 2016

i tried the same thing still i am not getting any data

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2016

do you see any issues if

"requested deployment date" <= startofday()

?

Latha January 25, 2016

no.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 25, 2016

What type of field is this requested depolyment date? Is it a date or date time picker?

Latha January 25, 2016

its a Date Picker 

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 25, 2016

hmm, may there is no issue with a value inthat field, try

"requested deployment date"is empty

do you see issues now?

Latha January 25, 2016

fine how can i check based on the Status = "Open" greater than 4w

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 25, 2016

that should do the trick

status changed to open before -4w and not status changed after -4w and status = "open"

Suggest an answer