getting this error when I try to export data any ideas?

Kevin McNamara September 28, 2017

getting this error when I try to export data any ideas?

Permissions?? 

http status 400 - A value with id '13300' does not exist for the field project

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2017

I've seen this before.

It can happen when you have a "project picker" field (this is a custom field type that ships with Jira off-the-shelf).  If you use this field somewhere, it is really simple, the user creating or editing an issue gets to select an existing project from the list.But.  Then an admin deletes a project (with an id of 13300).  One that is selected in the field.  As the list of projects is generated when the field is rendered, the project selected is not deleted from the field.  You've now got a field with effectively invalid content.To check this, have a look at your list of custom fields and see if you have a "project picker"

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2017

Hi Kevin,

• How are you trying to export data?
  • Can you paste more of the stack trace or attach a photo of the logs?

I believe this could have to do with an add-on based on the issues I've seen in the past but I would need to see the log snippet for that error.

Cheers,

Branden

Kevin McNamara September 29, 2017

So I export my data to the printable vision change the amount so I can sell all then use a web query in excel to have it automated. It was working last week fine but it suddenly changed and not sure why.   

Thanks,

Kevin 

Kevin McNamara September 29, 2017

Capture.JPG

Suggest an answer