get the issue types of a specific issue type screen

hello

how can i get the issue types of a specific issue type screen that not associated a any project?

thanks

9 answers

0 votes

I am not sure I understand your question properly. I think down the line you want to know which issue types are not being used in any of your projects, the issue type screens in this case are not really relevant. Could you formulate your question differently and in more detail?

i created an issue type screen with many issuetypes that i need, not for associate a project... i need these issetypes to use in another application that i'm creating.

but yes, i wish the issue types are not being used in any of your projects :)

do you understand?

i created an issue type screen with many issuetypes that i need, not for associate a project... i need these issetypes to use in another application that i'm creating.

do you understand?

Hi Cláudia if I understand correctly you have to go to Admin Section then Issue Types Schemes... There you will see what issue type are being used in what projects.

Hope this helps.

no. i'm sorry. my goal is get the issue types throug SQL command :/

Hi Ramiro. Thank you for attention. But i wish the issue type screen that not associated to any project :/

i have this SQL, but it associated to one project

--issue type por projeto

SELECT IT.id, IT.pname

FROM configurationcontext CC

LEFT OUTER JOIN optionconfiguration OC ON OC.fieldconfig = CC.fieldconfigscheme

LEFT OUTER JOIN issuetype IT ON IT.id = OC.optionid

WHERE CC.project = 10000

and my goal is get the issuetypes of a specific issuetypescreen, and this issuetypescreen does not associated to any project.

Hi Ramiro. Thank you for attention. But i wish the issue type screen that not associated to any project :/

i have this SQL, but it associated to one project

--issue type por projeto

SELECT IT.id, IT.pname

FROM configurationcontext CC

LEFT OUTER JOIN optionconfiguration OC ON OC.fieldconfig = CC.fieldconfigscheme

LEFT OUTER JOIN issuetype IT ON IT.id = OC.optionid

WHERE CC.project = 10000

and my goal is get the issuetypes of a specific issuetypescreen, and this issuetypescreen does not associated to any project.

anyone can help me?

anyone can help me?

anyone can help me?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,861 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot