get the issue types of a specific issue type screen

Cláudia Silva May 21, 2013

hello

how can i get the issue types of a specific issue type screen that not associated a any project?

thanks

9 answers

0 votes
Cláudia Silva May 22, 2013

anyone can help me?

0 votes

anyone can help me?

0 votes

anyone can help me?

0 votes

Hi Ramiro. Thank you for attention. But i wish the issue type screen that not associated to any project :/

i have this SQL, but it associated to one project

--issue type por projeto

SELECT IT.id, IT.pname

FROM configurationcontext CC

LEFT OUTER JOIN optionconfiguration OC ON OC.fieldconfig = CC.fieldconfigscheme

LEFT OUTER JOIN issuetype IT ON IT.id = OC.optionid

WHERE CC.project = 10000

and my goal is get the issuetypes of a specific issuetypescreen, and this issuetypescreen does not associated to any project.

0 votes

Hi Ramiro. Thank you for attention. But i wish the issue type screen that not associated to any project :/

i have this SQL, but it associated to one project

--issue type por projeto

SELECT IT.id, IT.pname

FROM configurationcontext CC

LEFT OUTER JOIN optionconfiguration OC ON OC.fieldconfig = CC.fieldconfigscheme

LEFT OUTER JOIN issuetype IT ON IT.id = OC.optionid

WHERE CC.project = 10000

and my goal is get the issuetypes of a specific issuetypescreen, and this issuetypescreen does not associated to any project.

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013
0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013

Hi Cláudia if I understand correctly you have to go to Admin Section then Issue Types Schemes... There you will see what issue type are being used in what projects.

Hope this helps.

no. i'm sorry. my goal is get the issue types throug SQL command :/

0 votes

i created an issue type screen with many issuetypes that i need, not for associate a project... i need these issetypes to use in another application that i'm creating.

do you understand?

0 votes
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2013

I am not sure I understand your question properly. I think down the line you want to know which issue types are not being used in any of your projects, the issue type screens in this case are not really relevant. Could you formulate your question differently and in more detail?

i created an issue type screen with many issuetypes that i need, not for associate a project... i need these issetypes to use in another application that i'm creating.

but yes, i wish the issue types are not being used in any of your projects :)

do you understand?

Suggest an answer