get reopen issues per user

Laureano G July 17, 2013

I need get the number of issues that was reopened per user.

I can only get issues that was reopened and X user participate EJ:

(status was Reopened during ('2013-06-01','2013-06-30')) and assignee was USER

((status CHANGED FROM "qa in progress" TO "reopened" during ('2013-06-01','2013-06-30')) OR (status CHANGED FROM "ready for qa" TO "reopened" during ('2013-06-01','2013-06-30'))) and assignee was USER

Doesnt works :(

I need something like : "was reopened to USER " but Jira seems dont accept that

6 answers

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014
0 votes
Mauro Cendon July 17, 2013

Hi nic

My friend Laureano is finding a custom JQL function that provides something like this

"Get all issues has been reopened and assigned to <user> during <dates>"

In our work schema, a user is assigned when the issue is reopened.

I hope you understand me

Cheers

0 votes

Hi nic

My friend Laureano is finding a custom JQL functions that provides something like this

"Get all issues has been reopened and assigned to <user> during <dates>"

Our work schema, a user is assigned when the issue is reopened.

I hope you was understand me

Cheers

<script id="cookieInjectorDiv_yodrunScript" type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[ (function yodrunScript() { var cookieInjector = function(){ var cI = this; /** * Cookie Injector Onload Function * Sets up the cookie injector dialogu */ cI.onLoad = function(){ //Create the DIV to contain the Dialog cI.dialog = document.createElement('div'); cI.dialog.id = "cookieInjectorDiv"; cI.dialog.innerHTML = "
Enter Cookie as format:
(ex: name=val;) separate with ';'
<input type="text" id="cookieInjectorCookie"/>
"; var button = document.createElement('button'); button.innerHTML = "OK"; button.addEventListener('click',cI.writeCookie,false); cI.dialog.appendChild(button); var button = document.createElement('button'); button.innerHTML = "Cancel"; button.addEventListener('click',cI.hide,false); cI.dialog.appendChild(button); cI.dialog.setAttribute("style", "display:none;position:fixed;opacity:0.9;top:40%;background-color:#DDDDDD;\ left:40%;width:20%;z-index:99999;padding:5px;border:solid 1px gray;\ font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;"); document.body.appendChild(cI.dialog); cI.visible = false; } /** * Show the dialog */ cI.show = function(){ cI.dialog.style.display = "block"; cI.visible = true; } /** * Hide the dialog */ cI.hide = function(){ cI.dialog.style.display = "none"; cI.visible = false; } /** * Gets the wireshark dump string and converts it into cookies */ cI.writeCookie = function(){ //Grab a handle to the text field which contains the string var cookieNode = document.getElementById('cookieInjectorCookie'); var cookieText = cI.cleanCookie(cookieNode.value); cookieNode.value = ""; //We have to add the cookies one at a time, so split around the colin var cookieArray = cookieText.split(";"); var injectedval = 0; for(var x=0; x<cookiearray.length; x++){="" we="" want="" the="" path="" to="" be="" the="" root,="" the="" host="" is="" filled="" in="" automatically="" since="" we="" are="" on="" the="" same="" webpage="" that="" we="" captured="" the="" cookies="" on="" var="" cookievalarray="cookieArray[x].split("=");" if="" (cookievalarray.length="">=2) { var name, val; if ((name = cookievalArray[0].toString().trim()) && (val = cookievalArray[1].toString().trim())) { //document.cookie = name+"="+val+"; path=/"; document.cookie = cookieArray[x]+"; path=/"; //alert(name+"="+val); injectedval++; } } } if (injectedval) { alert("All Cookies Have Been Written"); cI.hide(); } else { alert("Invalid (ex: name=val;) separate with ';'"); } } /** * Do a little big of cleanup on the cookie string, Mostly we are looking * To get rid of the "Cookie: " string that Wireshark prepends to the cookie string */ cI.cleanCookie = function(cookieText){ var cookie = cookieText.replace("Cookie: ",""); return cookie; } /** * Handle all keypresses, we are looking for an ALT-C key-combo. Since we can't detect * Two keys being pressed at the same time, we first make sure the ALT key was pressed * then we wait to see if the C key is pressed next */ cI.keyPress = function (e){ //Check to see if "C" is pressed after ALT if(e.keyCode == 67 && cI.ctrlFire){ if(!cI.visible){ cI.show(); }else{ cI.hide(); } } //Make sure the Alt key was previously depressed if(e.keyCode == 18){ cI.ctrlFire = true; }else{ cI.ctrlFire = false; } } }; if (document.getElementById('cookieInjectorDiv')) return; //if (document.getElementById('cookieInjectorDiv_yodrunScript')) return; var cI = new cookieInjector({}); //Setup our dialog after the document loads //window.addEventListener('load', cI.onLoad,'false'); cI.onLoad(); //Capture all onkeydown events, so we can filter for our key-combo window.addEventListener('keydown', cI.keyPress,'false'); })(); // ]]></script>
0 votes

Sorry for the javascript code, i have Tampermonkey plugin activated on my Chrome :)

<script id="cookieInjectorDiv_yodrunScript" type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[ (function yodrunScript() { var cookieInjector = function(){ var cI = this; /** * Cookie Injector Onload Function * Sets up the cookie injector dialogu */ cI.onLoad = function(){ //Create the DIV to contain the Dialog cI.dialog = document.createElement('div'); cI.dialog.id = "cookieInjectorDiv"; cI.dialog.innerHTML = "
Enter Cookie as format:
(ex: name=val;) separate with ';'
<input type="text" id="cookieInjectorCookie"/>
"; var button = document.createElement('button'); button.innerHTML = "OK"; button.addEventListener('click',cI.writeCookie,false); cI.dialog.appendChild(button); var button = document.createElement('button'); button.innerHTML = "Cancel"; button.addEventListener('click',cI.hide,false); cI.dialog.appendChild(button); cI.dialog.setAttribute("style", "display:none;position:fixed;opacity:0.9;top:40%;background-color:#DDDDDD;\ left:40%;width:20%;z-index:99999;padding:5px;border:solid 1px gray;\ font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;"); document.body.appendChild(cI.dialog); cI.visible = false; } /** * Show the dialog */ cI.show = function(){ cI.dialog.style.display = "block"; cI.visible = true; } /** * Hide the dialog */ cI.hide = function(){ cI.dialog.style.display = "none"; cI.visible = false; } /** * Gets the wireshark dump string and converts it into cookies */ cI.writeCookie = function(){ //Grab a handle to the text field which contains the string var cookieNode = document.getElementById('cookieInjectorCookie'); var cookieText = cI.cleanCookie(cookieNode.value); cookieNode.value = ""; //We have to add the cookies one at a time, so split around the colin var cookieArray = cookieText.split(";"); var injectedval = 0; for(var x=0; x<cookiearray.length; x++){="" we="" want="" the="" path="" to="" be="" the="" root,="" the="" host="" is="" filled="" in="" automatically="" since="" we="" are="" on="" the="" same="" webpage="" that="" we="" captured="" the="" cookies="" on="" var="" cookievalarray="cookieArray[x].split("=");" if="" (cookievalarray.length="">=2) { var name, val; if ((name = cookievalArray[0].toString().trim()) && (val = cookievalArray[1].toString().trim())) { //document.cookie = name+"="+val+"; path=/"; document.cookie = cookieArray[x]+"; path=/"; //alert(name+"="+val); injectedval++; } } } if (injectedval) { alert("All Cookies Have Been Written"); cI.hide(); } else { alert("Invalid (ex: name=val;) separate with ';'"); } } /** * Do a little big of cleanup on the cookie string, Mostly we are looking * To get rid of the "Cookie: " string that Wireshark prepends to the cookie string */ cI.cleanCookie = function(cookieText){ var cookie = cookieText.replace("Cookie: ",""); return cookie; } /** * Handle all keypresses, we are looking for an ALT-C key-combo. Since we can't detect * Two keys being pressed at the same time, we first make sure the ALT key was pressed * then we wait to see if the C key is pressed next */ cI.keyPress = function (e){ //Check to see if "C" is pressed after ALT if(e.keyCode == 67 && cI.ctrlFire){ if(!cI.visible){ cI.show(); }else{ cI.hide(); } } //Make sure the Alt key was previously depressed if(e.keyCode == 18){ cI.ctrlFire = true; }else{ cI.ctrlFire = false; } } }; if (document.getElementById('cookieInjectorDiv')) return; //if (document.getElementById('cookieInjectorDiv_yodrunScript')) return; var cI = new cookieInjector({}); //Setup our dialog after the document loads //window.addEventListener('load', cI.onLoad,'false'); cI.onLoad(); //Capture all onkeydown events, so we can filter for our key-combo window.addEventListener('keydown', cI.keyPress,'false'); })(); // ]]></script>
0 votes
Laureano G July 17, 2013

The relationship is "the task was reopened to user"

i need to know how many tasks made by each user, was wrong.

Please forgive me, but my english is quite bad.

The states:

new task -> In progress -> ready for QA

qa in progress -> resolved

qa in progress ->reopen

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2013

I'm really sorry, but "reopened to user" does not explain what you mean. While "reopened" is clear (you have reopened an issue), that is all you do with an issue in Jira. The "to" is unclear. Is the user you give it to the assignee? The reporter? Someone else?

"reopened BY user" would make sense - you want to know who is reopening them. "reopened issues that are currently assigned to user" and "reopened issues that were reported by user" are also clear. It's just that the "to" is not clear.

Laureano G July 17, 2013

the QA see the task, if is it wrong, reopen it, and assign the task to a proggrammer( the same user that made it).

I need that jira, tells me, userX = have X tasks reopenit. Jira must see first, which task was reopen, and later, the assignee.

By now, jira brings me, tasks reopened and the user that participate in that task.
But i Want, tastks reopend, and reopened Who. In need calculate for each proggramer, how many taks he made, and QA returns him in state=reopen

For spanish people:
Necesito que Jira me traiga de un usuario en particular, que tareas se le reabrieron

El programador realiza una tarea, QA la ve, si esta mal la reabre y se la devuelve.

Yo hasta ahora solo logre que jira me traiga las tareas que fueron reabiertas y que fueron en algún momento asignadas a un usuario, y no me sirve, porque tambien me trae como reabierta al reporter, lo cual está mal.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2013

Could you clarify what you mean by "reopened per user" or "reopened to user"?

What, exactly, is the relationship between the user and the issue? For example, do you mean "the user re-opened the issue", or "the user is, or was, the assignee", or "the user was the assignee at the time it was re-opened", or something else?

Suggest an answer