I was discussing with my customer about some needs that they have.
I don't know how to do this configurations in JIRA.
Could you help me please?
There are 3 situations:
1. restrict log work funcionality by issuetype within a same project.
only subtasks should allow log work.. parent issue should not.
where I configure this option?
2. about story points...
my customer uses story point estimation in subtasks too and they need block/alert when the sum of the subtasks' story points exceed the sum of the parent' issues.
how can I do?
3. about time spent and original estimate
it is similar number 2.
We need alert or block when time (original estimate or time spent) of the subtasks exceed the time of the parent issue.
how can I do?
help me please
If JIRA doesn't allow this option natively, could you indicate some add-on for this?
Thank you very much!
1. restrict log work funcionality by issuetype within a same project.only subtasks should allow log work.. parent issue should not.where I configure this option?
It is not easy, but possible. What you need to do:
1. For all issue types, where you are going to disable "log work" function you have to change workflow.
2. Open workflow and for each step add new property "jira.permission.work.denied" with empty value:
After that "Log work" button will disappear from Issue menu.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs