general menu for JIRA and Confluence

Alexandr Kozyura February 21, 2013

Dear Support Atlassian!

I migration from Jira Studio to Standalone version, How to make the menu пo to Confluence and back in Jira Studio?attach a picture menu

Sincerelly,

Alexandr

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

hi.

for jira you could at least enable Dark Features to get this header and add custom navigation to it

the full functions in the header like app-switching will be brought with jira 6.

to activate it in jira 5 do this:

open your $jira_host/secure/admin/AdvancedApplicationProperties.jspa

find "jira.enabled.dark.features"

add "com.atlassian.jira.darkfeature.CommonHeader" to the value

refresh -> Done

if you want to add custom applications to the navigator (top left corner) do this:

open your $jira_host/plugins/servlet/customize-application-navigator

add Name & Url

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

confluence 5.0 is currently rc1. i guess will be there soon.

i didn't found out how to enable similar feature for confluence as well. maybe there is none. but 5.0 will bring it ;)

stay tuned

Alexandr Kozyura February 21, 2013

Thank you dear C.Faysal !

Sincerelly,

Alexandr

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2013
You're welcome. If you don't mind please accept it as the correct answer. Regards
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2013
Thank you for the votes. Accept is one icon above :)

Suggest an answer