from where i can download HipChat Core Plugin (not HipChat for jira)

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2014

from where i can download HipChat Core Plugin (not HipChat for jira)

I need to install it using UPM

5 answers

0 votes
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2014

We have installed the latest HipChat for Jira version 1.3.5. As bundled with, HipChat Core Plugin 0.10.1 was installed automatically.

0 votes
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2014

It is certainly not useful to update the HipChat Core Plugin alone, because of dependencies to HipChat for Jira. But the question is helpful, because some problems are probably caused by the HipChat Core Plugin.

0 votes
Pedro Souza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2014

See the official Hipchat website:

https://www.hipchat.com/

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2014
Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2014

How do i upload it in UPM? It is zip file.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2014

That's the link to the source code, not the plugin.

I'm not sure why you'd want the core without the main plugin, but to get the core, install the main plugin.

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2014

I have installed Hip Chat for Jira plug in and that apperas on addon page

If this is the main plug in then how do i get the core one.

if main plug in is different , can you please provide me details about it

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2014

Again, why?

If you install the main one, you get what you need. There's absolutely no need to be messing with the core. What makes you think you need to install it?

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2014

To be honest i don't know the use of core one however i wanted to match prod addons with dev one.

But as you said it is not required if i have main i.e. hip chat for jira plug, i will ignore this core addon.

thanks

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 16, 2014
There is no "plugin core", hipchat is a standalone system
Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2014

Actually I'm trying to match addons from prod to dev jira

In prod i have something "HipChat Core Plugin"

Suggest an answer