from Jira, why can I see the source but not the reviews (error with authority)

Janene Hoffmann November 20, 2014

FeCru / JIRA connection - from jira, can see the source code, but not the reviews  (from the developers tools)
Atlassian Support cannot figure it out either, so it could be something simple that's not correct

1 answer

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2014

Hi Janene, A lot of variables could be involved in this, so I'd like to check the following points: 1. Does the user accessing the JIRA issue is an active Crucible user (check that on Crucible Admin > Users and confirm if he is marked as an active Crucible user)? 2. What's the version of FishEye? 3. Who manages the FishEye users? Are they coming from other application (i.e. JIRA/Crowd)? 4. Check if this user can see a Crucible review that is linked to a JIRA issue directly in Crucible. Confirming this, check if, from the JIRA issue to which this review is linked the user is able to see the review. 5. Can you reproduce this and check if you see any errors or warns in JIRA or FishEye logs? Regards, Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer